Sunday 23 February 2014

February has largely sucked...

February has rather sucked so far. True there were some good bits, but overall it's sucked. You only have to look at the stats to see that Mistress and I haven't been enjoying ourselves as much as we usually do. Five orgasms for Mistress R in over three weeks is pretty disastrous, and we are in grave danger of equalling our worst month ever (7) with only five days remaining.
Last Saturday I went to a concert with a friend who was on the verge of getting ill. By Monday night I was ill and I spent most of Tuesday in bed or asleep on the sofa. The expected cold never really developed beyond a slight sniffle and an intermittent cough, but it has left me very tired indeed. Even yesterday I went back to bed during the day and slept a couple of hours, which I never usually do.
I still haven't been feeling brilliant today, but I was determined to taste Mistress's beautiful pussy and bring to an end her eight day wait. It was a lovely orgasm and Mistress seemed a lot more relaxed after it too. I was unsure about whether I wanted any teasing since I wasn't too sure whether I would get hard (erections have been few and far between since last Monday I have to say!), but as we lay together afterwards my cock was suddenly very hard and Mistress stroked me, albeit not quite with her usual enthusiasm, but it still felt really good!
Mistress and I don't deal with disruption very well and a lack of sex always leaves us feeling a bit 'distant', so this month has sucked even more because we haven't really been rubbing along like we usually do, hopefully this coming week we can do something about that. I'm also hoping for good things on the scale on Tuesday night, maybe new weight, maybe even a certificate! But then I've thought that before and been disappointed, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment