Friday 31 January 2014

Onwards and upwards...


Wow, so January 2014 has been the busiest month on my blog EVER. As you can see from the graph above I had over 74,000 hits this month, which beat the previous record of 72,000 set way back in.... well I'm not too sure exactly. See, my blog started in April 2011 and as the more eagle eyed among you may have noticed, my blog thinks it started in 2009. Now there is a possible reason for this, and that is because of the way I use my blog I use old dates to post things that I don't want to show up on the first page and then link to them using pictures or text in proper posts. 
For example, I am currently posting new captions using dates in 2007 and then providing links to them through the caption menu. I don't think Google gets this, so I am not sure whether it has counted all the views from this month in this month, or whether it counts the views depending on the date of the post. But if that were the case I would have thought I would have much less views in January because I know damn well the reason I have such a high hit rate is because I have posted lots of captions this month.
I guess the best way to check this would be to note the total number of views and then check it against the graph in a month's time. But anyway, it's fair to say that I've had at least 74,100 views this month and that is pretty bloody fantastic whichever way you look at it!


I'm currently reading Stanley Jeffries book 'Karl's Year in Chastity' and enjoying it very much, more than 'The Chastity Game' I think. It's more straightforward in it's timeline and so it takes less getting your head around. Needless to say I will do a proper review when I have finished reading it. Actually Stanley has emailed me an update on his new book, so I'm looking forward to reading that. He also told me that Pink Flamingo are looking for Femdom books, what a pity I don't have something written to send them!


Very much looking forward to our Femdom session on Sunday. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any good shops in the UK for buying PVC type fetishwear. Mostly it seems to be sold through mailorder which is far from ideal as most of it seems to be so ill-fitting and randomly sized. We did hope that there would be a good selection available when we went to Erotica last year but there was very little available. I know of Harmony in London, but it isn't all that amazing really. Mistress R thinks her old PVC top that we really loved may have come from Ann Summers, but I have my doubts as to whether they will have anything like that now. I think that was in the good old days when Ann Summers in London was an actual proper sex shop rather than a glorified lingerie shop, with a back room full of bondage equipment and wank mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment