Sunday 19 January 2014

Any time is a good time...

Last thing Friday night I asked Mistress if I could stroke my cock before we went to sleep. She allowed me to stroke for two minutes and then told me to stop, by the time I'd finished my cock was throbbing pretty bad. It had only been two weeks since I'd been allowed to cum in the most glorious fashion, but it seemed a lot longer somehow and I really wanted to shoot.
Yesterday we went to bed in the afternoon and Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue, afterwards she started stroking me as we kissed and soon I was gently teasing her gorgeous asshole with my fingertip. It's been weeks since I had worshipped her ass and I really wanted it bad. I asked her if I could please worship her ass and she made me beg a couple of times for it (I love it when she does that, so fucking hot!). Then she said that she would allow it, but... in return I would not be allowed to ask to touch my cock until next Sunday when our Femdom session is due.
Frankly I was prepared to do a lot more than that for the chance to lick her beautiful ass, so there wasn't much thinking required before I agreed. She then made me spell out exactly what I had agreed to as she continued stroking me aching cock, before straddling me and standing over me and giving me a perfect view of what I wanted. She lowered herself down onto my face and I greedily tongued her ass, it tasted so fucking good and my cock was really throbbing as she continued stroking me. She let me tongue her ass a couple of times and then moved down my body and slid her pussy down onto my cock.
I was really, really struggling now. As much as I wanted to look down at her ass bouncing on my cock, I knew I would explode inside her in a second, so I screwed my eyes (and my fists) up and fought against the agonizing pleasure she was inflicting on my cock. After a while she rose off me and lay down next to me again, still stroking my cock. Then she starting slapping my cock and balls, pretty hard. I was still fighting the urge to cum, and this wasn't helping much.
She asked me how long it had been since I had been allowed to cum and I told her it had been exactly fourteen days, she started stroking me faster and told me she wanted me to cum for her. It was super intense, as I started to relax and felt the pressure building more and more as I worked towards orgasm I thought my cum would literally hit the ceiling. But as I got closer and closer, Mistress's grip became looser and looser until my cum barely dribbled out. After the first few spurts Mistress suddenly gripped me harder and stroked me faster...I can't say it was ruined because I definitely had that post-orgasm refractory feeling, in fact even this morning I didn't exactly feel raring to go like I usually am. But even so, it was about as close to ruined as you could get without actually being ruined!
I'm not exactly sure whether Mistress was trying to ruin it and messed it up or whether she couldn't decide either way, but either way it was still really hot and intense and she made me swallow my cum afterwards too. And while my cock wasn't exactly throbbing this morning, I couldn't keep my hands of her this morning as we lay in bed together talking about (among other things) our meal out with our friends last night.
One of the things we discussed was the new Jillian Michaels exercise DVD Mistress got the other day, Mistress is in really good shape and when she got out of bed I was struck by how totally hot her body is (well, it's not like I didn't notice the afternoon before, but you know what I mean). I really wanted to eat Mistress's pussy again this morning but she wasn't in the mood, she said 'maybe later' though so there's still a chance, and if not then tomorrow will be just as good I guess. Any time is a good time as far as I'm concerned.
:)

A quick update on my own weight loss, I lost another half-pound this last Tuesday...which is a bit frustrating, but you know, it's still going the right way. I'll be happier and more relaxed about it once the Christmas weight has gone again, still another 2.5lbs of that to go. And finally, before I go, I got a hell of a spike in my stats yesterday, it's been a long time since I had 3000 hits in a day, you guys really love those captions huh?

Mistress has just read this post and said she couldn't decide whether to ruin it or not, she stills feels a bit mean ruining orgasms apparently... 

No comments:

Post a Comment