Saturday 4 January 2014

My first orgasm of 2014...

Thursday night was a good night around here, Mistress R got me rock hard by rubbing my cock against her pussy, before having me lay down between her legs to make her cum. You women don't realise how uncomfortable it is to lay on a rock hard cock... but it was so worth it, Mistress came really well and I felt really happy.
Afterwards she surprised me by whipping out the glass butt plug and reminding me that she owed me a treat. Soon I was rock hard again as she sucked and teased me, while slowly introducing the well lubed plug to my ass. It always feels a little uncomfortable to start with, but after a few minutes it felt amazing, especially when Mistress fucked my ass as she stroked and sucked my aching cock.
It's always the same with anal toys, at first they are uncomfortable and then just as you really start to enjoy the sensation your Mistress decides you've had enough. I begged for the plug to be put back in and Mistress allowed me another minute or two, it felt soooooo good. But all too soon Mistress pulled it out again, and left me with a good slap to the balls for good measure.
Afterwards Mistress and I discussed the frequency of her orgasms and how after two pretty low months (nine apiece in November and December) we could try and beat her record of fourteen in January. Well, we're off to a good start at least, today Mistress had her second orgasm of the year, and it was truly top drawer stuff. From where I was laying it was definitely one of the absolute best in recent memory and after she had recovered Mistress had me move up between her legs and she guided me inside her.
Damn that felt good. Being on top and inside my Mistress's beautiful, slippery pussy... not only that but I was totally in control of my trigger too! I fucked Mistress solidly for a while but just as I started to speed up Mistress stopped me and turned on to her side, I don't know why but the different angle suddenly made it more intense and I had to tell Mistress that I was getting close. At this point she hadn't let on as to whether she was allowing me to cum or not, I'm not even sure she had remembered that I needed to ask at this point actually... !
Mistress responded to my warning by grabbing the headboard with both hands and telling me to fuck her hard and fill her with cum, and that's exactly what I did. Afterwards I was waiting to see if she would tell me to clean her, half thinking about instigating myself but really wanting her to tell me to do it. Just as I was thinking it wasn't going to happen she grabbed my arm and pulled me down between her legs and I licked her clean. There wasn't a lot of cum to be honest (at least not where I could reach with my tongue) but Mistress seemed to be enjoying the attention on her clit anyway. Later she commented on how much cum was dripping out of her, I guess it had been eleven days...

No comments:

Post a Comment