Wednesday 8 January 2014

Poundage, Pink Flamingos and a Throbbing Cock...

January has started well for us, with Mistress having already enjoyed four orgasms, one every other day in fact! I can't quite believe it's only been four days since I was allowed to cum... actually when Mistress was teasing me earlier I was trying to remember when I was allowed to cum, I knew it was this year but somehow I couldn't quite believe it, what with it only being the 8th today. Having just re-read my previous post I simply cannot comprehend that that was only four days ago, I just can't! Who knows how long it's going to be until Mistress allows me to cum like that again...?
Ludicrously, in light of that fact, I almost thought Mistress was going to ruin me tonight. I haven't had a ruined orgasm since September and she got me so close tonight but no, not this time. She teased me really good tonight, that's for damn sure, and left me throbbing like hell. Probably going to be using the new vibrating butt plug next time, I'm looking forward to that, while also being a little worried that it's going to be hard to stay in control! And thinking forward to our next session, I can see trouble ahead if she leaves me alone with that thing vibrating in my ass for five or ten minutes. It has seven settings, some of which are worse than others admittedly, but some of them are pretty brutal.

On the weight front, I gained 3.5lbs over Christmas, and my first week back I lost 0.5lbs, which means I need to lose another 3lbs to get back to where I was, and a further 2lbs to get to my 2.1/2 stone certificate (that's 35lbs to our American readers).  I'm not too downhearted, it's been a very long time since I've started a year under 16 stone, probably eight or more, so while it is a little frustrating, the general trend is down, and that is the important thing. Mistress has promised to take me away somewhere when I get to three stone (42lbs) and of course, there'll be some special deviant treat for me at that juncture too! Don't know what yet, but it could be being allowed to cum in Mistress's mouth and then kissing her. Maybe? I don't really know. But it's a possibility. Perhaps a slim possibility...or not.

I decided to contact Pink Flamingo and tell them about my review of Stanley Jeffries book, I thought they might want to post a link on their website or something. I'm not sure if they have or not, but a very nice lady there offered to send me e-copies of the two books that I haven't got of Stanley's for review. After a lot of trial and error (and patience on her part, it must be said) I eventually managed to get something which works on my Nexus 7. It seems if you aren't downloading direct from Amazon, Kindle is about as user friendly as a very unfriendly thing. PDF files are pretty useless because they aren't adjustable for font sizes and the other sort didn't work in anything. Eventually I found the holy grail in epub files, which actually loaded themselves into the Google Books reader on my Nexus and seem to be working just fine. I'm about 10% into 'The Chastity Game' so far and finding it hard to put down.

While I was talking to the lady at Pink Flamingo I also enquired about the protocol for submitting a book for publication, and this has rather inspired me to get writing again. I made a lot of notes early last year for a novel I never started and I will be revisiting that shortly in an effort to start work on something suitable. Unlike Femdom Cave, Pink Flamingo require their Chastity/Femdom scenarios to be consensual, which suits me much better. I really didn't like trying to force a 'Forced Femdom/Chastity' story, because I felt like I had to tie myself in knots justifying it every step of the way and making sure there weren't any holes in the plot. Probably unnecessarily as it turned out, having seen some other examples the justification lasted all of two pages before the plots were left to drift off into the completely ridiculous.

Oh, I almost forgot, after I made Mistress cum, she let me worship her feet for a little while too. That was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment