Wednesday 29 January 2014

A quick update...

It's Wednesday.... well actually Thursday already! Last night Mistress teased me really good and left me so hard and frustrated, it was just amazing. My poor cock was throbbing so hard when she'd finished. Tonight I got to make her cum, but there was no more teasing for me. Earlier we watched a really old film and then I had a bath, cos our fuse box is fucked now so we can't use the shower until next week - a real pain in the arse to be honest, so we didn't even get to bed until nearly eleven. I was very happy to make Mistress cum though, I wanted to do it last night but she was a bit too stressed with the electrical problems on top of the plumbing problems that we are still having. Never mind, we are going to the theatre tomorrow night to see a play, so that should be good.

Slimming World was a disaster this week, a four pound gain. But in all fairness I wasn't expecting to lose since the weekend was a bit of a dieting disaster. Mistress decided to make cupcakes and I smashed up my 1kg Lindt Santa, and we both had a really good go at it! Oh well, back on the diet now...

Our Femdom session is now scheduled for this coming Sunday, hopefully I will get to try the new vibrating butt plug. I'm rather looking forward to it. We ordered a new PVC top for Mistress R at the same time, but that went back because it didn't fit properly. I also found this on Amazon (of all places) but Mistress doesn't think it will fit properly, which is a shame.


I can see her point though, I bet it would fit better if it was a top and the legs were separate. I wonder how many models they had to try it on before they found one that it fitted perfectly? Still, I'd love to see Mistress R wearing that, without the pants, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment