Saturday 12 October 2013

Patience...

It's been a week... a whole week since Mistress R and I both came after a lovely, hard, me on top fuck. Since then, nothing. I've been ill and now I'm starting to come out the other side Mistress R is getting ill. Life just pisses on you like that sometimes I guess. But still... a week, isn't really that long, it just seems a long time when you are used to having sex two, three, four times a week. This happened last year around the same time and we still managed to set a new record for the year overall, so really... annoying as it is, this really isn't the end of the world.
I hope Mistress R's cold doesn't get too bad, she doesn't seem to get them as bad as I do, probably because she's so fit. We've got quite a busy week ahead anyway, so let's hope it doesn't interfere with our plans. Mistress seems to think that her period may not be too far off either, so this week could conceivably turn into two, which would be pretty unusual for us, but well... like I said, we just have to take it on the chin.
The only thing worse than no sex, is bad sex. This is something that we've learned over the last few years. Especially if you're the kind of person like us who dwell on things too much. Like when I had ED problems before, I could have had no problems for a month and then one bad experience and until the next time it was okay all I could think about was 'what if it won't work', and of course that kind of pressure is the LAST thing you need in that situation.
Most times, a little tiredness is quickly overcome, or even feeling a little unwell... but if you feel crap, then trying to force yourself into it (for us at least) is really not a recipe for success. So we'll wait and see how things go. We have a lunch out tomorrow and then a whole day and evening out on Monday so maybe Tuesday there's a possibility, albeit we are going to be extremely tired no doubt, I don't see us getting home until the early hours after a three hour drive.
If nothing else, trying to look on the brightside, a period of abstinence usually makes Mistress cum really hard, so if it does end up being two weeks I can't wait to feel her bucking like crazy at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment