Friday 4 October 2013

A new record...

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, it's been a busy one... first of all Tuesday was my weigh-day and I was pleased to have lost 2lbs, which means that I am now only 1/2lb off my lowest weight again (having gained 2.5lbs on my week off). October is a bit of a problem, it's my birthday soon and we have another week off too, so I'm kind of thinking that if I can get to the end of the month while maintaining the weight I've already lost, then I have a couple of months to kick ass before Christmas.
We had some fun on Tuesday, Mistress had a nice orgasm while I was rather tired and so didn't enjoy my teasing quite as much as I should have, since mostly I was trying to concentrate on staying hard. Wednesday was our 20th wedding anniversary so we went out for dinner after which I got a really sore throat which meant I didn't get much quality sleep, therefore last night I wasn't feeling great or have much energy really. So we didn't do anything last night really apart from watch 'Potiche' which is a really good French film starring Catherine Deneuve and Gerard Depardieu.
I still wasn't feeling 100% this evening, but I was determined not to let another day pass by without an orgasm for Mistress R, so we went to bed about 8:00. Mistress lay back on the pillows while I was in my usual waiting position, kneeling at the end of the bed. She bid me to move forward and I straddled her right leg as I kissed her, gently stroking her silky smooth thighs as she stroked my cock until it was rock hard. As we continued to kiss I gently pushed a finger into her pussy and found her very wet and ready, maybe tonight I would get to go on top and perhaps maybe, possibly cum inside her???
Eventually she pushed me back so that I was between her legs, with my cock still really hard and hopeful... but even though I thought I might be about to get a treat, she wasn't having any of it and used her foot to push me back until it became clear that I was not getting anything more until she'd cum.
So I sank down onto the mattress and tried to ignore the fact that my cock was extremely hard and squashed under me. It took Mistress quite a long while to cum, in fact she seemed to be teetering on the edge for ages, but she did say afterwards that when she did finally go over it was great, so that's okay!
After she came Mistress pulled me up between her legs and stroked my cock briefly before feeding me into her slippery, wet pussy. It felt amazing and I gently started to stroke in and out of her, enjoying every last second of this infrequent experience. After a while Mistress told me to hold still and proceeded to wriggle under me until she was on her side, a position we used to love and use a lot back when I still got to be on top regularly.
I particularly love this position because it means I can see my cock sliding into Mistress R's beautiful pussy and see Mistress's gorgeous ass at the same time. Mistress knows all too well how much I love this position (and why) and teased me about it as I was sliding in and out of her. This position is also really good for getting a really good rhythm going and soon Mistress had my cock deep inside her and I was fucking her fairly hard.
She told me she wanted me to cum inside her, and for once I didn't take that cue to instantly explode...instead I took the opportunity to really enjoy myself and pounded her pussy as hard and long as I could before erupting inside her. It had been 28 days since my last orgasm, and 90 since the last time I had been allowed to cum inside her, and it felt fucking incredible. Afterwards Mistress stood on the bed so that I could lick her pussy, but there was almost no cum to swallow, I think it was just too deep inside her!
Incredible to think that I went just shy of thirteen weeks without cumming inside her, the previous record was just over ten... I guess this is inevitable though, if I'm going to be allowed fewer orgasms then most likely fewer of the ones I do get will be inside Mistress's delicious pussy... and if the first six months are anything to go by this year will see quite a reduction in orgasms from last.

Blogger seems to be playing up again, I can't edit the Recent Orgasms box at the moment so it still says 301 for Mistress R, when actually it's now 303 and 55 for me, not 54.

No comments:

Post a Comment