Sunday 20 October 2013

More lovely pussy worship and teasing...

More wonderful teasing for me tonight and a slightly strange orgasm for Mistress R. She kind of go there... and then nothing happened... and then it hit, really intense! Afterwards Mistress stroked and slapped my cock and balls and then rode me for a while, grinding herself down on my throbbing cock while I played with her gorgeous breasts. I would love to see those breasts covered in cum again, mmmmmm....
After a while Mistress rose up off my cock and lay next to me, kissing me hard while she continued stroking and slapping my cock and balls. Several times I got so close to warning her that I was close, but each time she just slowed down and pulled me back, it was incredible. Gradually Mistress started to scale back the stimulation, which was massively frustrating in itself. It's one thing to be left throbbing and aching, but even more frustrating to feel your cock start to soften simply because your Mistress isn't giving it what it needs to stay hard. All the same I love that she decides how much pleasure I get and having her totally control my cock like that really shows me who's in charge (I'd still rather be left throbbing though).
So that's two in a row, and I still have a treat from two weeks ago that I haven't claimed yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment