Sunday 27 October 2013

Ass worship is so fucking HOT!

This afternoon was just fantastic, obviously after our day out in London yesterday Mistress and I didn't get around to having any 'fun' last night... we were beat, all we wanted was to shower, watch TV and go to bed. So today we made up for it...
It started like the last few times really, me laying on my side gently teasing Mistress's gorgeous inner thighs while we kissed until she pushed me down between her legs. I must have been doing something right because when Mistress's orgasm hit it seemed to last a really long time, she certainly seemed extremely satisfied anyway.
:)
After she recovered she had me lie on my back and she started stroking me until I was rock hard. Almost immediately she slapped my cock and balls a couple of times and then caught me off guard a bit with an very firm ball slap while my cock was in her mouth! She continued stroking, slapping and sucking my throbbing cock for a while and then she started using her teeth on the head which was really intense and verging on painful, but so hot!
She continued teasing me as I reached around her and squeezed her ass, dreaming about plunging my tongue into her delicious asshole as she continued to jerk my cock hard. I told her how bad I wanted to lick her ass and she said...
"Well, you still have a reward owed to you. Maybe you should choose that."
I told her I definitely wanted to choose that, to which she replied...
"Do you want it now or do you want to wait?"
I told her I wanted it right now and she manoeuvred herself on top of me, giving me a good look at her pink little rosebud and making my cock throb even harder. She made me beg for it each of the three times she allowed me to worship her ass, and I fucking loved every last second of it.
Each time Mistress lifted her ass away from my mouth she looked so happy and sexy, I don't know how my cock didn't explode in her hand.
The third time I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and it felt and tasted so good, I absolutely love worshipping my Mistress's beautiful ass, it really cannot be emphasised enough just how much I fucking adore it! I just want it to go on and on, I just cannot get enough of it.
Then Mistress turned around but continued stroking my aching pole. And started telling me how badly she wants me to get to my two-stone goal, telling me how badly she wants me to get my reward, and all the time she was stroking, stroking, stroking...
She told me over and over to think about how it's going to feel to jerk my cock until I shoot my cum all over her gorgeous ass, how it's going to look and how it's going to taste as I use my tongue to clean up every last drop of my cum off her ass. Over and over, until I was about ready to agree to anything she wanted just so I could do exactly that. I want so bad to lick my cum off her beautiful asshole, I know it's going to be even better than licking it over her gorgeous breasts.
But in the meantime, making her cum so well today and then getting to worship her delicious asshole was just a spectacularly good end to the weekend. Roll on next weekend and our Femdom session!

No comments:

Post a Comment