Sunday 20 October 2013

Getting back to normal...

Yesterday, after another six day wait I finally got to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy again. It was so good feeling her cum on my tongue, I missed it so fucking much. Immediately I felt so much happier, I really do not function well if I am not able to worship my Mistress, I just feel kind of down until I can make her cum again. It really sucks.
After I made her cum Mistress teased me wonderfully and I begged her to slap my balls. She did, several times. She hit them maybe five times in a row about three times...  it felt fantastic, just the right hardness, i.e- just a little harder than I could have done it. :)
Mistress pumped my cock pretty hard and several times I thought I was getting close but she slowed down each time and kept me just the right side of exploding. I was really wondering if she was trying to make me cum just so she could ruin it...I don't know, but she was definitely pumping me hard.
My cock was unbelievably hard when I was going down on her, it was actually quite uncomfortable laying on it! Not that I'm complaining of course!
Needless to say Mistress ultimately didn't let me cum, she left me throbbing hard and looked extremely happy to do so, she slapped my cock pretty good too.
Neither of us is happy that she's only cum four times in twenty days, Mistress was looking at the calendar yesterday and said she reckoned another ten were possible. I think that's optimistic, but I'm more than happy to try, I reckon we could at least save the month and get into double figures. The second I had made her cum I just wanted to start over, so I'm more than happy to push for a good result.
Maybe we can beat our previous record of five consecutive days in a row, that would be pretty cool.

Later in the evening it was quite warm and I noticed that Mistress had taken her socks off, actually I had been massaging her feet while she lay on the sofa earlier...hoping that she might tell me to worship her beautiful feet or ring the bell . I was just about to go to bed and I decided that I had to seize the initiative and so I lay down on the floor in front of her and started to kiss her gorgeous, soft instep. She said she had been about to ring the bell...
Mistress responded very well to my foot worship, she was much more involved than normal, usually she just relaxes while I do what I think, but this time she was much more pro-active about which foot she wanted worshipping and where. I loved it, anything which makes her more dominant is good in my book. Eventually she relaxed and when I looked up I saw her laying back on the sofa with her eyes closed looking like she was loving every second of it, that made me feel so happy. Mistress R really does have sensationally beautiful feet, I absolutely love to kiss and worship them.

It's the last day of our holiday today, back to reality tomorrow... which is good for my weight at least. I reckon I've put on about four pounds this week. But now I have about 8 days until I have to face the scales, and I'm really hoping I can take those four pounds off and another one and get my two stone certificate. I really want my two stone reward now, you remember Mistress said that she would let me cum on her ass and lick it all off... so ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment