Thursday 24 October 2013

Four orgasms in five days, not for me...obviously!

Finally the text box is working again, so I've been able to reinstate the 'Most Recent Orgasms' box on the front page. It's been a good week so far, with four orgasms in five days for Mistress R and three lovely sessions of teasing for me. Mistress is really starting to get into slapping my balls and doing it without being asked, she's also started doing it a bit harder too. I've certainly felt a little ache now and again today, but I don't mind, it's a lovely reminder of last night's fun.
:)

We are going to London on Saturday, it's Erotica again and we need to replace Mistress R's PVC top, which sadly lost it's shape a few months ago.


I guess she has had it quite a few years now, must have seen a fair few sessions... probably ten years since we bought it. It was always a favourite of mine and I was sorry to see it go. I really hope we can find a suitable replacement.
According to the website the new venue has a 'fully working dungeon with demonstrations', which sounds promising. I always thought that Erotica lacked a certain something. For one thing there was no atmosphere because the venue was ridiculously inappropriate, a huge hall with a glass roof capable of hosting show jumping... does that really sound like a nice intimate place? Hardly. It sounds like the new place is a lot more suitable, I guess we'll see in a couple of days.
The new venue is on the outskirts of London at the newly refurbished Tobacco Dock, let's hope the train service is better than the one to Olympia which was always completely hopeless and unreliable. There are shows every hour alternating between Torture Garden and a collection of Dream Boy types.... which is usually pretty amusing. I remember a couple of years ago Mistress R had me sitting in the front row with her and there was this black guy who looked like 'Blade' doing his thing, and he had her rubbing oil onto his six pack right in front of me. At least he didn't ask me to do it!
Another funny memory was there was this show on the main stage and there was a mixture of guys and girls dancing and stripping, and there was this one guy who was absolutely shit, he was out of time with everyone else and he couldn't rip his trousers of when he was supposed to. So come the end of the show and you're really wondering what this guy was doing up there, cos he was a bit rubbish. Next minute he rips what little clothing he still had on off and his cock is just standing out straight in front of him about a foot!
Talk about a show-stopper! I was scared... hahaha.

Back on the diet after our week off, think I've lost a couple of pounds so far, I reckon I put on five or six so still a little way to go, but I don't have to weigh in until next Tuesday, and I've still got a treat in hand. Gotta get to that two stone reward though, really need it soon.... the mere thought of jerking off over Mistress R's ass and licking it up is enough to drive me crazy. When I finally get there I know it's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment