Monday 14 October 2013

Finally...

Last night I finally got to make Mistress R cum again, and it felt wonderful. Afterwards she teased me really well and I was so hard and desperate to cum, I was totally craving the taste and told her how much I love licking my cum off her body. Didn't get me anywhere though, she left me totally denied and aching... my cock was incredibly hard, felt so fucking good though.
Not sure if it's a new record or not, but that was nine days for Mistress without an orgasm. Not good. Three orgasms in fourteen days, and she hasn't had her period yet this month.... double figures is looking unlikely, but not impossible.

A fair few new videos added last night and this morning, a couple of special ones for those of you who are also craving cum.... :)   HERE  and  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment