Thursday 29 May 2014

Three in a Row With Added Ass Worship!

After a bit of a flat period, Mistress R and I are on a roll now. Three orgasms for Mistress R in three days, taking her total for the month so far to eleven. Mistress averaged eleven a month last year so we really could do with getting one more in this month because last month she only had ten, so maybe tomorrow… after that I think it will be Sunday because we are planning another Femdom session. All being well of course!

Mistress teased me really well again tonight, I wondered if she was intending to ruin me again because she was certainly pumping my cock fast enough. But no, not tonight…


She stroked my very hard cock as we kissed intensely, it was absolutely heavenly, I adore kissing my beautiful Mistress, especially when she’s playing with my aching cock. Last night I told her how much I wanted to lick her gorgeous asshole, but she wouldn’t allow it, however tonight she asked me if I still really wanted to lick it, and would I sacrifice some of my teasing for the opportunity? She wouldn’t tell me how much shorter my teasing would be if I accepted, so I just had to take a chance.


In the end it wasn’t short enough that I felt cheated or anything, it was still a nice amount, but I’m sure it was a little bit shorter than it would normally have been. It was totally worth it though, Mistress R’s ass is so fucking sexy and the third time she allowed me to tongue it, it was an effort not to explode in her hand as she pumped my cock. I fucking love licking her ass, I really do. But then I really love licking her pussy too!


For the second night in a row Mistress called a halt when she decided I had had enough pleasure, leaving my cock throbbing and aching as we cuddled and I pressed my cock against her, desperate for any kind of friction I could get. Holding her tight as my cock pulsed I wanted nothing more than to start all over again and lick her pussy to another shuddering climax…

No comments:

Post a Comment