Monday 5 May 2014

75% Ruined...

This last couple of weeks have been rather sucky. I've had three health issues affecting me all at once, one of which meant that Mistress could not tease my cock for almost the whole two weeks. Thankfully two of the three seem to have mostly resolved themselves and a couple of days ago Mistress was able to touch me again. She seemed quite happy to be able to play with her property again and I certainly was. It had been three weeks since I'd cum and so I kind of expected Mistress to allow me some release, and she did... although it was ruined, well, I'm counting it as ruined. I'd say it was 75% ruined, and it was certainly Mistress's intention to ruin. Let's just say she's not quite got the hang of letting go completely just yet, so the first spurt was maybe not quite ruined, but after that it was.
Of course none of these health issues have stopped me providing pleasure to my Mistress (which is also a great source of pleasure to me to of course) so thankfully we are still on target to match last year's orgasm count, so far. Last year Mistress averaged 11 per month, to my 1.6 per month so let's hope we can at least match that and maybe improve it. Now there's a target I can get on board with!

Meanwhile my weight loss has gone to shit, so that's another target I need to focus on. I reckon it's going to take me three weeks to get back to where I was a few weeks ago. I am more than a little annoyed with myself, especially after I did so well last year. So now I have to give myself a big kick up the arse and knuckle down and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment