Sunday 18 May 2014

FEMDOM SESSION 18th May 2014

After the customary ‘confession’ (or lack thereof) and ‘punishment’ Mistress had me kneel at the end of the bed and offered her beautiful feet for me to worship. As usual it was very difficult to keep my eyes down and I did manage to sneak a couple of peeks at Mistress’s gorgeous pussy. The Oxballs Cocksling made sure my cock stayed nice and hard as I tried to concentrate on Mistress’s silky smooth instep, while further up the bed I could hear Mistress toying her pussy with her glass dildo.

After having me clean the dildo a couple of times Mistress ordered me up onto the bed on and proceeded to lube my ass ready for the glass butt plug (the older nobbly one, not the fucking massive new one!). No sooner had Mistress got the plug in me than I was on my back and tied to the bed, and then it wasn’t long before Mistress was sinking down onto my face and having me lick her delicious pussy.


For some reason I couldn’t quite get the Oxballs to sit right and as my cock grew I noticed it was rather skewed over to the left. Fortunately it seemed to sort itself out eventually, and Mistress stood over me fucking herself with her glass dildo and having me clean it off for a little while. Since it’s been a good 36 hours since this all happened, I’m a little hazy on the finer details… suffice it to say that Mistress spent a goodly amount of time riding my face, riding my cock and (most of the time) stroking and whipping my cock.


Occasionally she reached under me and fucked my ass a little with the plug, although to be honest after a while it was getting harder and harder to keep the damn thing in, I think Mistress R used a bit too much lube. You can’t have too much lube on a strap-on, cos you want to avoid friction, but trying to keep a plug in your ass you really need a little bit of friction!


Mistress looked so incredible during the session, she wasn’t overly ‘dressed up’, she was wearing a loose leather skirt and a plain black bra, I don’t know… when she’s dominating me she just gets this look on her face and she looks amazing. As she knelt by my side stroking my cock hard and fast she gave me this little smirk, and again when she rode my cock during the session I didn’t get the impression she was so focused on the feeling of my cock inside her (though I’m sure she enjoyed it) as she was on amusing herself watching my face as I struggled to stay in control as her silky, wet pussy slid up and down my throbbing cock. I love it when she does that, looks me right in the eyes as I fight to keep my cock from exploding inside her, it’s so incredibly hot.


A break followed, and I really should have asked Mistress to remove the Oxballs before she left me alone for five minutes, because my balls were really stinging (and stone cold to the touch) by the time she came back. In fact the stinging was so intense that I barely noticed the clothes pegs Mistress put on my nipples before she left the room.


Thankfully when Mistress returned she released me, removed the glass butt plug and told me to remove the Cocksling. It was a relief to get it off, but and residual discomfort was soon forgotten as Mistress lay back on the bed and allowed me to worship her pussy. Mistress had a pretty intense orgasm on my tongue and then she stood up on the new mattress and had me lick her ass and thighs clean of all her juices. Then she had me lick the PVC sheet clean before ordering me onto my back once again.


Then Mistress started tormenting my cock once again, this time while standing over me, giving me a fantastic view of her still dripping wet pussy and ass. Mistress told me that she was very pleased with my pussy worship and as a reward she was going to let me tongue her asshole while she stroked my cock. Mistress allowed to two short periods of ass worship before turning around and sinking down on my cock again.


Finally she knelt beside me again and stroked my cock to the edge. She allowed me to cool down for a few seconds and then recommenced her teasing, I was hoping for a ruined orgasm, but before too long Mistress announced that she wasn’t going to let me cum today and her stroking slowly petered out to nothing, leaving me hard and throbbing.


I politely asked her if I could please taste her gorgeous pussy one last time, and she smiled and mounted my face one more time, allowing me to lick her dripping wet, stretched out pussy for one more brief period. Even though I’ve told Mistress time and time again how much I love licking her pussy, it seems it still surprises her that I always want to lick it just a little bit longer. Truthfully, I love licking her pussy when she has cum, it tastes even better than normal, it’s so silky and I love how it looks too, pinker and glistening in the light… sooo fucking HOT!


And that was that, sadly no strap-on action this time, but fingers crossed it won’t be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment