Monday 1 August 2011

One of the things I always do...

...when I get a new follower is check out which other sites they follow, and add the good ones to my own watched list. Well just now I happened to be checking out 'Giles English' (hello Giles!) and his bloglist contained a site called 'A Thousand Kisses Deep', though it's URL is actually 'slouchingintochastity.blogspot'.
Anyway, reading the latest post I came across this rather insightful comment...

When I needed some satisfaction, and that's every day -- it's a stress response -- it was much easier to masturbate than to engage Lucy.

Which never really occurred to me before, or it never occurred to me that that is one reason why male chastity is so successful in strengthening a relationship. The inability to masturbate for 'comfort' means that the male looks to his wife for 'companionship' or 'intimacy'. Obvious really, but rarely expressed so eloquently.

You can read the whole post (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment