Sunday 28 August 2011

21 weeks...

Unless I'm very much mistaken it's 21 weeks since I started my blog, and sometime in the next 24 hours it will reach a quarter of a million hits! Who would have guessed that would happen, certainly not I! I was over the moon when I got 300 hits in a day, never mind 2700! Of course since I got added to Keyheld, my stats have gone through the roof and this blog averages 12,000 a week now.
And of course, it's not only 21 weeks of the blog, it's also 21 weeks of being controlled by Mistress R. Which means of course that I haven't made myself cum for 21 weeks... in that time I have cum eleven times (about once every 13.3 days) while Mistress R has cum forty seven times (about once every 3.1 days).
I'm sure you guys have noticed that I don't have as much to say on here as I have in recent weeks, but for me that's a good sign, because it means things are running smoothly. We've had our fair share of bumps along the way, but I do find it quite incredible to see Mistress R as she is now, slapping my cock and denying me much more easily than she was in April.
The other night she said to me how cute I look after I've made her cum, because I always get this massive contented smile on my face. Finally she knows how much I love going down on her! What is it with women and receiving oral? At least she's stopped apologising for taking so long now, I mean, do I look bored???
Joking aside, Mistress R has definitely grown into her role and she has surprised me that even when things were difficult she didn't throw in the towel, and even though she has ensured the safety net of a 'break' if either of us should want it, she has shown no signs of instigating such a thing any time soon.
I still find it hard sometimes that I am not allowed to ask to be inside her, or to be allowed to cum... but I asked for control and this is what she wanted, so fair enough. I think that's something all you potential chastity slaves should think carefully about before you start trying to introduce this lifestyle to your wives. It's not that I wish things were different, because truthfully I don't, but you need to get into your head what is acceptable to you. Maybe you aren't prepared to give up the right to ask for penetration? Maybe you aren't prepared to give up the right to beg to cum? If that's the case then don't go around asking for her to have 'total' control, because you might not like what she decides on.
As it happens I haven't broken either of these rules yet (well, I broke the asking to cum rule once, right near the start...), not because I fear some terrible retribution, but because I want Mistress R to know that I respect her authority. If you ask your lover to control you and then you keep breaking her rules then you can't expect her to feel like she's receiving some wonderful gift of submission, can you?
One thing I have noticed about this whole thing, we are much closer now than we were when we started this, and we have always been close anyway. We kiss so much more than we used to, and I love that. I can't even guess how many times we kissed yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment