Thursday 25 August 2011

Last night...

Last night Mistress R had me go down on her again and give her another very hard orgasm. I think, maybe, I'm being a little less gentle with her, and it seems to work! Like not right away, obviously, but when she's getting close, I seem to be a little less cautious and (for example) press her G-spot harder than I used to and it seems to make her cum harder... she certainly hasn't complained, quite the contrary, she keeps telling me what a great pussy licker I am! Well, what more can a guy ask really? Especially one who's cock is rather redundant these days!
For my part I had a little teasing, with some lovely cock slapping (I love it) truth be told I haven't been feeling that well this week and of course I came last Sunday so I haven't been feeling all the horny, of course my cock takes that as a cue to be as hard as steel at every opportunity. Ah the human body, what an annoying thing it is!!!

Thanks to everyone who has voted in this weeks poll, I thought it was quite a good one.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much as usual this week, I know how disappointing it is when I look at the sites I follow and nothing's been written (eh, Miss Christina!!). Hopefully things will be better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment