Monday 8 August 2011

About to hit the big 4-0...

Mistress R will be taken care of tonight, and that will be her 40th orgasm since the 1st April. That will mean she's had 40 to my 9 (and four of them were in April!). Even if she decides to let me cum tonight, which I doubt very much, she will still have enjoyed four orgasms for every one of mine since we started. And if things carry on as they are that imbalance is only going to get bigger. I hope eventually I will only be getting one for every ten of hers, that would be wonderful, whether hers become more frequent or mine become more scarce. If it wasn't for Mistress R's generosity in April then I would be a lot closer to that now. Still, I can well imagine that being more like one for every six by the end of the year, as the distorting effect of those early orgasms ebb away...

No comments:

Post a Comment