Friday 5 August 2011

A complaint...

'k' has alerted me that 'Q' is disgruntled... and that's not good! She is apparently unhappy that my poll is only aimed at guys, which is fair comment and when I set up the poll I was struggling with that, but I was in a bit of a rush, I also thought that if I asked the ladies to vote, well , that would surely sway the vote to the 'lick it' option, wouldn't it. Yes I know the ladies' first thought might be 'that pussy looks like it needs a dildo inside it', but as I say I was in a rush...
So, with this in mind, and because I genuinely don't want my lovely lady visitors to feel left out, I am adding another poll, and apologise profusely for my tardiness!

So, ladies, since I don't want you to feel left out...


I extend to you pretty much the same question, 'Suck it' or 'Fuck it'?

No comments:

Post a Comment