Monday 29 August 2011

In response to Giles' comment...


Giles English said...

"the first thing I'm going to do is want to fuck her, I don't think it would take long for her to want to get that back under control somehow."

Curious! Can you expand on this please?


Well, it's just that, it's become fairly obvious that penetration is not something Mistress R wants as much as maybe I do, or as much as I thought she would...and I think that now that she has got used to being in charge of when it happens, I wonder how she would cope with me constantly wanting to fuck her? I suspect she might decide she liked it when she got to choose, especially since her character is very much that way... I could be wrong of course. But I think like perhaps a lot of women, it's not that they want you to want to fuck them, it's that they want you to show that you 'want' them. If they always know that you want to fuck them, they don't actually need for you to do it so much, does that make sense?

Ladies please feel free to comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment