Thursday 7 March 2013

Where has the week gone...

So busy this week, not to mention pretty damned tired. Keep thinking it's Wednesday today, but of course it's not. Mistress has had two nice orgasms this week, though the second one was a little elusive (we got their in the end). I haven't felt horny enough to ask Mistress to let me touch my cock, I think it's a bit ridiculous to ask if I'm not even hard, and this week I haven't been waking up hard like I usually am...
I think the weather is just so depressing at the moment, we had one nice day this week and today has just been constant rain. I don't even like hot weather, but I would like to be able to go for a nice walk or do some work in the garden. Every evening this week I've been pretty much ready for bed by the time I get home, but hopefully that will get better since I've been doing a lot of driving this week and that project is done with now.
I'm aware that the blog is getting a little neglected again, which is naturally being reflected in the not so amazing stats of late. I shall endeavour to do something about that, but for now I have to go get ready to take Mistress R out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment