Sunday 17 March 2013

Finally a post...

Hi all, sorry for the lack of posting lately, nothing terribly exciting to report. It's business as usual here. Been another very tiring week, Mistress R has had two orgasms this week, so absolutely no chance of making our target now. Never mind, it's not that important.
Best thing that happened this week (kind of) was that on Wednesday after I got MR off with my tongue, she was teasing me and I really wasn't getting very hard so she hopped on top of me and stuck her ass right in my face. She made me beg to lick it, and of course my cock was instantly rock hard. She didn't let me lick it for a while, just kept stroking my cock and taunting me with it, until finally she let me lick it for about three seconds and then stopped me.
Very frustrating, but at least my cock was hard then. :)
This weekend has been a bit sucky so far, I'm hoping things get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment