Sunday 10 March 2013

Never going to make it...

I calculated the other day that Mistress R would need to have 12 orgasms in the next 19 days (or something like that) to equal last years tally. I really don't see that happening, although I can certainly see me having one or two less than last year, which as a percentage is significant!
But really, it doesn't matter. Mistress R was looking at the calendar earlier and she came to the same conclusion, but then she said "Well I certainly don't have any complaints."
And that's the important thing, my Mistress is satisfied with the level of attention she is getting, numbers are just numbers, maybe next year we'll smash the number (assuming we have less illness to deal with), it really isn't worth getting stressed about. Although, doubtless I will be dissecting those numbers come the end of the month, if only because I know people like Harry love that kind of thing.
We're on downtime at the moment, hopefully normality will be resumed on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment