Saturday 2 March 2013

Too damned hot...

Last night I was allowed to cum inside Mistress R for the first time in ages, well okay it was the 12th of January but that does seem like quite a long time! First of all Mistress was teasing me and rubbing my cock against her pussy, making me think I was going to be allowed inside her. But then she pushed me down between her legs and had me go down on her until she came.
Immediately afterwards she pulled me back up between her legs and told me to fuck her until I came. So far so splendid! Unfortunately the heater in the bedroom had now been on rather a long time and the room was getting really warm... so warm in fact that I was feeling a little bit light headed (I was also feeling very tired, but obviously not tired enough to pass up this kind of opportunity!) and while my cock was nice and hard to start with, as I slid in and out of Mistress R's silky, wet pussy I started to feel rather dodgy. I was also nowhere near coming, and the last thing I wanted was to lose my erection before I came. To combat this I changed to shallower strokes whereby the head of my cock would get more stimulation and low and behold within a couple of minutes I was cumming heavily inside her.
It's quite amazing how much cum the body can generate in just a few days, it's a good job that the production of cum doesn't just continue irrespective of how much is available, otherwise some months I would be carrying around a couple of balls the size of lemons!
One thing I loved was that Mistress R then stood up on the bed in front of me and had me lick her pussy a little but. My cum was deep inside her, but it was still lovely to lick her pussy a little bit more (I never can get enough of that as well she knows!).
I felt rather rough afterwards to be honest, completely overheated and not nearly grateful enough to my beautiful Mistress for the wonderful gift she had granted me. :( Hopefully the opportunity to make amends will present itself sometime during this weekend.

We're coming up on two years of chastity now, this is the last month of our two year stretch. Last year I had 23 orgasms and Mistress R had 117. While I am currently on 21 and likely to finish the year slightly down on last year, the disappointing thing to note is that Mistress R is languishing on 103 and also likely to finish the year down on last year. This makes me somewhat unhappy, but in mitigation, we have had some long periods of illness this year which have had an adverse affect on things. Hopefully next year will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment