Monday 25 March 2013

A different kind of punishment...

This morning I woke up very warm and cosy and also very, very hard... it's been twenty four days since I was allowed to cum and since then I have been very good and kept my hands off my cock. But this morning... I gave in and stroked my cock for at least five minutes, and edged once.
So of course tonight I had to confess my indiscretion to Mistress R...
I was expecting maybe a few hits with the paddle or something, but instead, after having me go down on her and making her cum, Mistress told me that because I had disobeyed her and touched my cock, I would get only a very short teasing. She told me that I could choose either to have her tease me for four minutes, or if I preferred I could touch myself (albeit under her instruction) for six minutes.
This was a bit of a predicament actually, because I would love her to start making me stroke and edge my cock for her, but given the option I'm always going to choose her touch over mine. And so I did this time...
I don't actually know how long Mistress R usually teases my cock, but four minutes went by so damn quick! It felt like I was just starting to relax and really get into it and my cock was really hard and she was stroking it really nice and fast and then she just 'stopped'. In all honesty I think I would have preferred the paddle!
During those four minutes I was at least allowed to caress and tease Mistress R's gorgeous ass... which was some compensation, especially as it had been foremost in my thoughts as I was illegally stroking my cock this morning!
Hopefully tomorrow Mistress will allow me to make her cum again and then give my cock the proper teasing it needs....

No comments:

Post a Comment