Wednesday 20 March 2013

Edging closer to perfection...

This week has been a bit... meh. On Monday after I made Mistress cum she teased me but my cock was not terribly responsive and afterwards I commented to her that maybe I should have worn a cock ring. So tonight after I brought Mistress to another lovely orgasm, she asked me if I thought the cock ring would be necessary. I figured we could start without it and if my cock was still feeling off colour then we could always use it then.
Thankfully there was no need, and Mistress once again teased me with her gorgeous ass until I had to tell her I was getting too close... and that hasn't happened in a long time. Mistress was very pleased with me for telling her in time and after some reassurance that I was back in control she stroked my cock to another edge before telling me that she was done teasing me for today.
I know a lot of you will probably think it strange, but I could count the number of edges Mistress R has given me in the last two years on one hand. See, I've always tried to stay well away from the edge, for two reasons really: 1) because it's difficult to control yourself in that situation and 2) I've always figured that not having to stop would lead to longer teasing sessions. Indeed, it seemed to me that Mistress R was kind of assuming that once I had told her that I was close that would be the end, but now that she's seen that she can give me a little break and then start back up again I do hope Mistress will make edging a regular part of my teasing.
Of course there is a risk that I will drop the ball, but she can easily let go if that happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment