Saturday 16 February 2013

The 'Femdom Cave' book project....

Some long time readers may remember that a long time ago I was writing a 'Forced Femdom' story for the Femdom Cave website. Well, I wrote about 23,000 words I think and for about a year now I guess it's been sitting on my desktop, unfinished. I don't think it's going to get finished and I don't think it's going to be going on Femdom Cave, so I'm thinking I might as well post it here so that you guys can read what there is... I might even finish it at some point, but I'm not making any promises. I found it wasn't as easy as I thought trying to work in the 'Forced' angle convincingly and by the end of the process I just wasn't invested in the writing and moved on to other things. It seems a pity for all those hours to go to waste all the same, so I will start posting it tomorrow I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment