Friday 15 February 2013

Little update...

It's been a quiet week here-abouts, Mistress's period came unexpectedly a week early and then she came down with a cold. I've been pretty tired myself too... so nothing's happened since, whenever it was, last Friday? I still haven't been allowed to cum, so I'm on nineteen days now. As it happens I have an infection on my vans deferens (I think) and will be having a precautionary ultrasound next week, that'll be the fourth time. I've been waking up hard in the mornings, but I'm not really up for being slapped in the balls right now...
Hopefully tomorrow we will manage to get something going, and then hopefully, all being well, fingers crossed and all that jazz, next week will be our Femdom Session. That seems to have come around quick, huh? Well, it's the middle of February already...
Speaking of which, Mistress R and I had a lovely Valentines meal at home last night. I got her some jewellery, a Radley notebook and some Jo Malone body lotion (maybe she'd let me apply it!!!). I got some nice things too, and our meal was splendid.


Contrast this with a couple we know who have only been together two years and weren't really doing anything for Valentines Day. I think it's a bad sign and the thin end of the wedge. I'm not a relationship expert but I know what it's like to be married for twenty years and still be totally in love. You only get out of a relationship what you are prepared to put into it, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment