Sunday 24 February 2013

Femdom Session 24th February 2013...

Today's Femdom session nearly didn't happen. I woke up at 7:50am and shot downstairs to see what was wrong with our cat, who was howling like she was in her death throes. Since she is twenty one (and we believe has a tumour in her bladder) we are always kind of waiting for the day when she has to go to the vet for the final time. Luckily today was not that day, and seemingly the enormous commotion was because she'd eaten all her biscuits and she wanted to know what I intended to do about that!
I felt enormously tired, even though I get up daily at 7:10am, and headed back to bed, where I slept until eleven (which I never do). When we finally got out of bed, we had kind of missed our usual starting point for our session, which usually begins at 11 or thereabouts. I looked in the mirror, I looked extraordinarily pale. We ummed and aahed about when, or indeed if, we should have our session today. Should we do it tomorrow or next week? Finally we decided to just do it. We both felt less than 'mad for it', but as has been proved before, a few minutes is all it takes for the adrenaline to kick in.
So late this afternoon our session began, me with my blindfold, ankle/wrist restraints and the leather ball splitter I have talked about before all in place. Mistress entered and asked if I had any more cock touching to confess to, which I didn't. She was pleased but decided to administer about fifteen paddle smacks as a reminder. Then she pulled my face into her ass and as I breathed in her scent I felt my cock straining against the splitter which I had probably done up too tight if I'm honest. She told me that if I want to keep getting teased I need to remember to ask when I want to touch my cock.
Several minutes of lovely foot worship followed, while Mistress taunted me by describing the way she was touching and dildoing her pussy (which I of course couldn't see through my blindfold), punctuated by having me suck the dildo clean of her juices and getting it wet for her.
Eventually I was told to get on the bed and Mistress pushed a dildo into my ass and then had me lay on my back. She secured me at each corner of the bed and began using my tongue, I love it when she does that. She turned around and tormented me with her ass, telling me that I was not allowed to lick it, something she did over and over this session. I felt my cock straining against the ball splitter and eventually felt Mistress snap the front part open, leaving the strip of leather at the base of my cock and behind my balls intact and tight.
She sank down onto my cock several times and then lifted off and began slapping my cock, which was now extremely hard. This pattern continued a while, before more teasing with her gorgeous (but still hidden) ass pressed right in my face. Then she told me to close my eyes and she removed the blindfold. When she allowed me to open them she was standing over me, and as I looked up at her she lifted up the front panel of her PVC skirt to expose her beautiful pussy to me. I licked my lips and she sank onto my face again and then  turned around and sank down onto my cock again, offering me a very rare sight indeed, my cock disappearing into her pussy from behind.
Soon she started playing with my nipples as she stroked my cock while kneeling beside me, then she rode me again and continued to pull on them, which I really loved. Then she started talking about whether she might let me cum today and what conditions might be attached. She said she'd read in one of my stories about where a guy is allowed to cum but then has to endure being stroked for another thirty seconds, and maybe she should try that. She asked me if that was something I would like to try, I said yes, though I fear I wouldn't be able to take thirty seconds and I would definitely have to be tied down. She also asked if I would like to jerk myself off over her ass and then lick it clean, I said I would. She said maybe she would jerk me off and then wipe it on her ass, since that would be just as good. Then she left me alone for a while with clothes pegs on my nipples, the dildo still in my ass and the leather strip really pulling on my balls.
When she came back she had me remove the cock ring, she removed the pegs (she always has a twinkle in her eye when I wince I notice) and the dildo before having me go down on her. She was so ready for it after riding my cock and abusing me, and she came rather quicker than normal, and rather spectacularly too. :)
After cleaning her and the sheet I was tied down again and Mistress announced that I was to be relieved of my twenty eight day load, but that I would have to swallow it (of course). She wondered if I would rather be jerked off with her ass in my face or allowed to cum inside her, I assumed that meant she would allow me to lick her asshole as I came. She said the first would be my favourite and I agreed, however Mistress then told me that I wasn't allowed to look at her ass, even though it would be right up against my face and asked if I could be trusted to keep my eyes shut or if I should be blindfolded. I told her the blindfold would be safer, even though I was hoping my tongue would be buried in her ass anyway.
She allowed me about two seconds off ass licking in the end... so frustrating, and as she jerked my cock she described every little thing that she was doing, gradually bringing me closer and closer to coming. Then as soon as she started counting down from ten I could feel my orgasm approaching and as she jerked me hard I exploded over her hands.
As I lay panting she fed me the whole twenty eight day load from her fingers (it was extraordinarily creamy it seemed) before removing my blindfold and taunting me with her pussy and ass for a last time before ending the session. We agreed it had been a success and were both glad we had not postponed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment