Saturday 16 February 2013

Back to normal at last...

Finally Mistress R is feeling better and this afternoon we spent an hour or so in bed. It felt so good to feel her hand stroking my cock again and then to sink down between her legs and taste her beautiful pussy after eight torturously long days. Perhaps a rest wasn't a bad thing, since before her period and illness Mistress was finding it difficult to climax, this afternoon Mistress came easily, suddenly and nice and hard too.
Soon after I was lying on my back while Mistress stroked my rock hard cock and slid herself on top of me and pushed her pussy down onto my length. Having not cum in twenty days now, as soon as she impaled herself on me I was struggling not to cum. It felt fucking incredible but... Fortunately after a shortish while I recomposed myself and asked her nicely if she might remove her bra for me. Mistress slid her bra off and granted me the beautiful sight of her gorgeous breasts, and much as expected I was struggling again almost immediately.
No matter, I managed to hold back until Mistress had had enough and slid off and sat next to me, pumping my cock hard, almost like she was trying to push me beyond stopping. Thankfully I was nowhere near the edge now, though I couldn't relax too much if you know what I mean. She slowed down and started to kiss me as she stroked my cock, while I reached my right arm underneath her and tickled her asshole with her fingertip, hoping desperately that she might just let me tongue her ass.
"You absolutely love my ass, don't you?" She said as she looked straight into my eyes.
I told her absolutely did and for a moment I thought my luck was in, well, it was but not quite as I'd hoped. Mistress continued stroking my cock and moved around as though she was going to straddle my face, but stopped half way so that she was kneeling next to me but facing my cock. At least I could crane my neck and use my palms to spread her cheeks to glimpse her beautiful ass while she continued stroking my iron hard pole. God that was nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment