Saturday 9 February 2013

Results of the poll...

So I asked both sexes about their attitudes and experiences regarding 'facials', and the results were as follows...

50% of the ladies who responded have experienced a facial, with 87% of those saying they loved it. While 60% of guys who voted have 'given' a facial, with 13% of those ending up in the doghouse because of it!
26% of men and 31% of women aren't really interested in trying it, but 19% of women and 11% of men who haven't already done so would like to.
One chap has taken a load on his face, though the poll doesn't identify the source, could be his own, could be someone else's... who knows?
As ever I wonder how my poll would compare with a similar poll conducted with the public at large. Given the femdom nature of my blog I'm surprised how high the positive numbers were actually, but then again, any woman who visits my blog is unlikely to be sexually repressed, so I guess it works both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment