Sunday 24 February 2013

Miss Christina poses an excellent question...

Let me ask you, how does it feel to actually ASK her (if you can touch your cock)? I mean you have so rarely ever asked, doesn't it feel nice and humbling and controlled to ask her permission? Maybe even a little embarrassing?

It's actually an awful lot harder than you'd think. Or at least it is for me at any rate, I don't know why that is to be honest... sometimes I forget that I can ask, and mostly when I touch without permission it is because Mistress R is not available to ask (first thing in the morning when Mistress is already in her car on the way to work for instance), but even when I am hard and Mistress R is lying naked next to me (the two things not unconnected!) and it occurs to me to ask, I still find that I have to kind of steel myself to do it. I don't really understand why, it's just difficult. I guess it is embarrassing... I mean I lived forty odd years without asking for permission to touch my cock, so it's not 'normal' is it.  

This made me ask Mistress R just now how it makes her feel when I ask and she said she likes it because it makes her feel that she owns my cock and that I am cognisant of that, so maybe I should do it more often then!

I shall certainly endeavour to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment