Thursday 1 November 2012

Things can turn around quickly...

This morning Mistress wasn't up before me like usual as she had the day off, so for once we could cuddle before I had to get up and when Mistress R reached for my cock it finally had the decency to respond, almost as it should. But Mistress wasn't about to let me stay in bed and after a very brief tease she insisted I get up and go to work, albeit with the promise of more later...
To be honest, I've been feeling shit all week, and though I haven't felt as tired today I have been feeling dizzy, which I get from time to time. Anyway, after Mistress R's spectacular orgasm on Tuesday I couldn't wait to make her cum again, but when she lay back on the bed in front of me she pulled me to her and started to stroke her cock until it was hard and then started brushing it against her freshly trimmed pussy.
I didn't think it was going to go much further than this, and right enough I felt Mistress R push me back onto my heels, but instead of ordering me to lick her pussy, she sat up and continued stroking my cock, which as I looked down I noticed was really rather splendidly hard!
She told me to lick my fingers, which I did and as I reached down between her legs I found her pussy absolutely soaked. Soon she was pulling me on top of her again and guiding my hard cock between her legs and into her warm wet slit. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and slid my cock in further and further before pulling out and settling into a rhythm. It felt fucking amazing to be deep inside Mistress R again so soon after the weekend (and so soon after my complete ED disaster on Tuesday!).
Thinking that I wasn't going to be allowed to cum again so soon I was careful not to get too carried away, but almost as soon as I had settled into a rhythm Mistress wanted to move onto her side, a position we used to do a lot before Male Chastity. We fucked like this for a short while before Mistress turned a little more onto her front, and exposed her ass even more to me.
Well, it wasn't long before I felt my balls churning and I told Mistress I was getting close. Keep going she said. I repeated that I wasn't going to be able to stop soon and she said, 'Keep going and cum inside me!'. So I fucked her hard from behind until I exploded inside her gorgeous, wet pussy.
Afterwards I went down on her and made her cum with three fingers inside her stretched pussy, and then licked my cum covered fingers clean.... it was soooooo hot!
Things can turn around so quickly, can't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment