Saturday 17 November 2012

A couple of things...

Just a couple of things to get down here...

I've just submitted a new piece of writing to Literotica, it's not a Femdom or Chastity story but some of you might wish to read it, so when it is published on the site I will post a link here.

I mentioned in a recent post that I was allowed to cum while worshipping Mistress R's ass the other day, what I didn't mention was how fantastic it was, and how receptive Mistress R seemed to it. Indeed, she let out a lovely moan when I was allowed to tongue her asshole on Monday, and I was somewhat surprised when she responded to me request to be allowed to tongue her ass again on Thursday. The great thing was that on Thursday I was allowed to use my hands to part her cheeks and really get a good look at her ass before I used my tongue to worship it, and it was soooo good.
My cock was rock hard and as I worshipped her I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer, I broke off to warn her just as she was telling me that I was allowed to cum but only if I could do it before she counted to ten. Well, she barely got '1' out of her mouth before I erupted and she stroked my cock until '10' and then stopped. I'm not sure if she would have stopped at ten had I started to cum later though... I'd like to think she would, but I'm not sure.
She collected some cum on her fingers and had me lick them clean, which I hadn't done for ages... I'd kinda missed that, I must admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment