Saturday 24 November 2012

Sooooooooooo busy...

A very busy week this week, if I haven't been working late I've had crap journeys home (we have some flooding around here at the moment so roads are closed), add to that the Christmas shopping etc and I finished the week feeling rather tired. Not surprising then that I actually slept in until 9:30 this morning (and I very rarely do that). 
The best part though was that Mistress R slept in too, and when she woke up she decided that she wanted to tease me. She stroked my cock until it was nice and hard and then proceeded to delicately drag her nails up and down it, stroke it and gently squeeze it until I was really aching to cum. It stayed hard for a good few minutes after she'd finished playing with it too, which was very pleasing.
I asked her if she wanted me to make her cum, but she said she wanted to wait until later. That'll be number 192 when it happens, getting close to her double century now, which will surely happen before I get to 40 (thus maintaining the 5:1 ratio).
Mmmm, can't wait for later then... 

I notice that a lot of other blogs have gone quite as well as my own, I hope that's a temporary thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment