Saturday 23 December 2017

Happy Christmas...

I must admit I haven’t really visited ‘OrgasmDenial.com’ very often, if at all… but I had an email drop into my inbox advising that there had been some posts added to a thread I had contributed to several months ago.
The thread is called ‘Has Your Dominant Partner Decided To Only Allow You Ruined Orgasms From Now On?’…
For me, obviously the answer is no, or maybe… ‘not yet’??? Who knows.
While it sounds like an intriguing idea, it kind of negates the possibility of cumming inside Mistress R… which I’m not sure she would like to give up completely – and indeed I’m not sure I would either! I can think of at least one blog where it was stated that the sub had to ‘ruin’ inside his Mistress, but I’m not entirely sure how effective that would be. Even keeping very still you’d still have the sensation of a hot, wet pussy wrapped around your cock… but then again maybe that would make it more frustrating? I know Mistress sometimes strokes my cock with a featherlight touch as I’m leaking cum and it doesn’t ‘help’ any, I can tell you that! Hahaha.
I don’t know, this question pops up time and again and I’m not sure it’s ever really satisfactory to say ‘you will never have a proper orgasm again’. For one thing it removes the element of choice from the Mistress, surely it’s better to live with the ‘hope’ of having a real orgasm someday and to get ruined over and over again, always hoping that this time she won’t take her hand away just at the crucial moment…
I don’t really see the advantage of stating that there will be no more real orgasms versus just not allowing them. Mistress could make we wait indefinitely if she wanted to, but then, I guess maybe this situation only really arises when a couple have been practicing ruined only orgasms for some time and then this kind of statement is more of a formalization of something that has already been the case for some time. That would make a whole lot more sense.

A musician I follow sends me an email every week, a weekly newsletter – not a personal update you understand, though he does answer if you email him back (sometimes) – in which this week he expressed his feelings about Christmas and how he wants no part of it. In fact he’s playing at a festival on Christmas day – who knew there was such a thing?
I must admit, I’m quite in agreement with him in a lot of ways, though I can’t help thinking he’s speaking as a very ‘single’ man. I think the thing that bugs me about Christmas is the way everything grinds to a halt about three weeks before and takes about a month to recover from.
Once you get past the 1st of December you know there aren’t going to be any new albums coming out, you know the telly is going to start getting shit… lots of truly crappy ‘celebrity’ versions of programmes (which are inevitably shit) and this sort of spiral of inevitability about it which makes it a slog to finish out the last two weeks of work.
It annoys the fuck out of me as well when you try to plan things to do in January, to alleviate the dreariness of ‘post Christmas/New Year’ and you realise how difficult it actually is. In the past Mistress and I have bought tickets to a ‘movie costume’ exhibition at the V&A in London. Which was a great idea, but then we had really bad snow that week and we spent the whole week wondering whether we would even be able to get there – in the end we did, but it was a case of 90m on the train, rush to the V&A, rush through the exhibition and rush back home before it snowed again.
Another time we planned to visit the ‘Film Museum’ in London and it was pretty much closed for refurbishment during January. This is the thing… most people do fuck all in January so businesses take the opportunity to do maintenance or stuff like that when it’s quite for them. It’s understandable, but at the same time it creates this inevitable loop of ‘try and do something/don’t even bother’ for the first few weeks of the year.
This year we have managed to plan three things for January, which is great. Albeit it means we will be going to the theatre/going to a gig/going out with friends for a meal all in the space of a week. But still that’s better than nothing and it gives us the rest of the month to focus on being steadfastly glum and eating fruit and shit like that. 🙂

Some of you may remember my review of the book ’22’s Diary’ by Maitresse P earlier this year? Well Maitresse P left a comment thanking me for reviewing her book and promising me that the second book was better than the first, so the other day I blew an Amazon voucher on it and it duly arrived.
At first glance it looks like more care has been taken with it, albeit the spine and back cover are still blank. Seriously…
But anyway, I’ve started reading and so far it’s okay… which considering how fucking irritating the first book was is a positive start! I will write a proper review in time, but for now I think I’ll leave it at that.

So I guess now is the time to wish all my readers a Happy Christmas…
So, there… I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment