Friday 13 December 2013

What the hell just happened???

So, if ever there was something that would break my break from blogging, I guess this would have to be pretty dramatic, and so it transpired... I went to bed about an hour and a half ago, Mistress followed about 1AM. As soon as she got into bed she went straight for my cock, I didn't know what the hell was happening and I reached down to touch her pussy and found she was soaking wet.
"I want you to forget about being in chastity," she said. "I want you to fuck me."
My cock was rock hard now and Mistress was pulling me on top of her, I was a little confused, not to mention half asleep... was I supposed to tell her when I got close or what? I slid easily inside her and Mistress groaned as my cock filled her up, it felt fucking incredible to feel that again, it's been a long, long time since I got to fuck my Mistress in the early hours of the morning.
"You have permission to cum, just fuck me and fill me up with your cum."
Oh......kay! At least now we were clear what was happening here.
Well, considering I hadn't come for a couple of weeks I managed to last a few minutes before erupting inside Mistress's beautiful pussy, it felt slightly surreal after, well, it must be getting on for three years...!
The strange thing is I have been thinking lately about whether we need a break from this chastity game, I mean we've been sticking to this rigidly for over 30 months now... which is a long time. A lot of people only do this for shorter periods after all, and I was beginning to wonder if it was becoming a rut in itself?
I guess that's something Mistress and I will need to discuss to tomorrow, because right now I'm not sure what's going to happen. Maybe Mistress has just taken another step in taking control, deciding that the 'rules' are hers to break as and when she wants to. Or maybe this will be the start of a new chapter altogether? I really don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment