Tuesday 24 December 2013

A pre-Christmas present...

Traditionally my work closes early on Christmas Eve, so I was home by midday today. Mistress and I took the opportunity for some bed-time, since tomorrow we will be seeing relatives and by the time we get home we shall most likely be very tired and very full!
Mistress had a really wonderful orgasm on my tongue and then she started stroking my cock until it was rock hard. As she sucked and stroked my cock I used my fingers to gently tease her asshole. After giving my cock a few slaps she straddled me and impaled herself on my throbbing cockmeat.
I'd been pretty close to cumming when she was stroking me to tell the truth, but I somehow managed to control myself as she started to ride me. The way she was riding my cock I kind of suspected she was going to let me cum, but of course I couldn't be sure until she told me. She was really pounding down on me and it felt really intense as she milked my cock dry.
Afterwards she lifted herself off me, moved up the bed and straddled my face so that I could lick my cum out of her stretched pussy. It was superhot! As early Christmas presents go you can't really get much better than that, can you?

Oh yes, I lost another pound on Monday (making me 217 pounds), so I get to choose another reward! Can't see me losing any weight next week though, but I don't want to put too much on either.

No comments:

Post a Comment