Monday 18 May 2009

Profile

I am Robert Anthony, I am currently 42, I live in England close to the town where I was born. I met Mistress R (or rather just 'R' at the time) in 1992 and we were married by the end of 1993. In about 1997 I confessed my desire for Female Domination and though a little taken aback at first (for some reason Mistress R thought I wanted her to cuckold me, which I certainly did not!) we were soon engaging in a monthly Femdom session.

This stopped for a time around the turn of the millennium when our relationship was less than 100% solid, but resumed once we had got ourselves back on track.
This continued pretty much without interruption (save for a period when I had an operation about four years ago) until late 2010 when I broached the subject of male chastity with Mistress R. At first her reaction was extremely negative, but after a few days she agreed to try it. In the beginning this involved extending the length of time I was not allowed to cum before our sessions. So whereas previously I was denied for maybe three or four days originally, this grew to about fourteen days by early 2011.
At this point, I can't remember exactly how it happened, I suggested to Mistress R that maybe she could take full control of my orgasms. Having seen how much I had enjoyed the effects of chastity and how attentive I had become and how much I loved putting her pleasure first and giving her orgasms, she agreed. At this point the blog you are reading was born.
Almost immediately Mistress R laid down some rules regarding her agreement to being my 'keyholder'. I was not allowed to touch my cock, or to ask her to allow me to cum, or even ask to be allowed penetration, ever! I don't know whether this was a ploy on her part to make it impossible for me and to make me want to go back to normal, but if it was it didn't work, and even now Mistress R has not relaxed these rules.
At first Mistress R was still quite generous with me, allowing me four orgasms during April 2011. Through my prompting and reassurance, this quickly fell and ever since then I have only been allowed to cum once or twice a month. At some point last year I purchased a CB3000 chastity device, which Mistress R did not like and does not want me to wear. Having worn it for about fifteen minutes I have to say I am quite glad about that, and in any case it seems unnecessary. I have not made myself cum since April 2011 and have no intention of doing so without Mistress R's permission. Indeed I haven't even jerked myself off with her permission in all that time, since every single one of my orgasms since April 2011 have been either inside her beautiful pussy, or by her hand / mouth.
My current record for time between orgasms is 35 days, and my longest period between cumming inside Mistress R is 76 days, I don't know how easy it will be when and if Mistress decides to increase the periods of denial, perhaps I will start wishing I had the CB3000 to help me, but having tried it on under clothes I'd have to say for me at least it is practically useless. The largest back ring is still far too tight and the whole package sticks out a mile. I am intrigued by the 'birdlock' chastity device as it is soft and pliable, but even then I am unsure about the sanitary aspect of chastity devices.
For her part Mistress R much prefers that I am horny and able to get rock hard whenever she wants me to. She loves that I have to try and be good for her rather than not having a choice, and truth be told, so do I. To encourage me in my endeavours Mistress R asks me regularly whether I have managed to keep my hands off my cock for her, and if I haven't she punishes my with a paddle, crop or whip (usually in our monthly Femdom session).
I adore worshipping Mistress R's pussy, and over the past year she has truly embraced my passion for it and we now engage in this activity pretty much every other day, I would estimate that the level of pussy worship has increased about 30% since we started the whole chastity thing. The benefits of this are far reaching and I believe our marriage to be stronger than it ever has been. On a personal level, I have suffered from bouts of ED now and again over the last few years, and this was not helped by the operation I had in 2007 which left me with nerve damage down my right leg and groin area. There are times when I can't really feel that much in my cock, even if it's hard and this does not help matters. While this is rare, it's equally rare that I can enjoy 100% of the sensitivity that I had before the operation. I have found that a cock ring (or the awesome Oxballs Cocksling) is a massive help in these situations and prevents a medical problem becoming a mental problem and causing more ED problems later on.
The problem for guys is that if you have any doubt then you are on a one way ticket to Floppyville, and nothing causes doubt like a lack of sensation, especially if you actually have to look at your cock to see if it's hard or not. That may be fun if your Mistress is applying some kind of numbing cream so that she can fuck you hard without risking you cumming without permission, but it's quite a different matter when it's at nature's whim.
Since handing over control of my orgasms to Mistress R though, my cock is much more responsive, gets and stays harder and it's possible to enjoy penetration in some positions without the need for a cock ring. This is not merely a simple case of horniness, since even when I am allowed to orgasm I find that my level of arousal and recovery is maintained to a higher degree than previously. So in all honesty I do believe that anyone suffering from ED should definitely give chastity a go. If nothing else, the removal of pressure to perform is likely to have positive effects!
As for my writing, I think my first attempts were born out of a desire to please Mistress R. When we first got together she liked me to tell her stories as I used my fingers on her, this progressed to me finding her stories to read so that I could go down on her, to me writing stories which specifically suited Mistress R's tastes. At the same time I started writing some Femdom 'letters' which I submitted to Forum magazine and which were published fairly frequently. Later I discovered Literotica and started posting there and then I got some longer works published in 'Forum' and 'Desire presents BDSM'.
Last year I started work on a novel for 'FemdomCave', but this has been put on hold since I have lost interest in the project despite 24,000 words having been written. I may return to this project at some point but I do think the whole thing needs a massive rewrite.
During the last year or so, I started adding captions to my blog. These were very popular with some of my readers and very unpopular with others, especially when the subject matter became a little off-topic for the blog. Rather than stifle my captions, I decided to move the whole lot onto their own blog, where I could move into whatever subject area I wished without compromising the original blog's integrity.
Integrity is a very important cornerstone of my blog, everything you read here is presented truthfully and as accurately as possible, sure I may leave the odd thing out here and there to preserve some modicum of professionalism, but rest assured that everything you read here on this blog is 100% true.
I am always pleased to receive emails from my readers, on any subject so please feel free to contact me and I will endeavour to offer you a speedy reply, my address is:  pe.rob.666@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment