Monday 18 May 2009

Feedback

You know that old saying, 'You can't please all of the people all of the time'? Well over the last few years I've had a lot of very nice comments made about my writing, and also some not so nice ones. Here's a selection of my favourites:


A real-life FEMDOM manual
09/13/07 By: slutty_jannelle in USA 

This whole "Owned" series is a veritible 'How-to' manual for the aspiring Dominatrix!



Amazing
03/13/10 By: Anonymous 
To have such a choice of options put forth, to have someone force the decision, ... wow, please continue with your writting.



My favorite series of all - please continue soon
02/26/11 By: Anonymous 

Excellent writing with a slow, simmering build-up to the defining moment and a promise of challenges to come. I loved it. Thanks!


Are you in my head?
02/12/11 By: JamesTDH 

I have to agree that this is the most realistic of your storylines; the most possible. At least, I am desperate to believe that, because this chapter in particular has just read like a script pulled from my mind. Not a fantasy, but a real life wish. Thanks should go to anyone who writes and posts, but your stories are particularly well written. I have to agree a little, in my little experience, the stock phrases do get overused in a session and begin to sound very odd, but it's a minor point, and based solely on opinion. And as such, has a very fluctuating worth! Great writing, please continue...


Great series
02/14/11 By: Anonymous 
I don't usually make the effort to comment stories, I usually just click the (star) ratings. I have followed this series since you started it and felt like I should let you know I have been enjoying it. My wife and I play some of these games time to time... and have had conversations like in this particular story before. Thanks for sharing them.



I LOVE THIS !
10/03/06 By: Anonymous in U.K. 

This is a well written and well thought out storyline. if you like the type of story, then it's fab! If you don't well it's to bad. So I guess you know I loved these three chapters. The way the author draws you deep into his tale. His discription of events leading up to his subservience. And his wife's dominance. Makes you think your auctualy there. I'd rate this story and his writing 200 if it up to me. Well done and hope to read more from this excellent author.


I Love All 3 Chapters
02/22/10 By: Anonymous 

Please keep writing this story! I am thoroughly enjoying watching this wonderful, loving couple traveling up FemDom Avenue. Thank you!


True submission
01/21/08 By: justababygirlSM in USA 

Whether you are the male slave in this story or not, you have essentially nailed what it means to be a slave, to be owned, to belong to Another. That is something that only certain people will ever truly understand. To the comments, about sub/slaves being "whimps", it is only the strong that can offer up control of themselves completely. There will always be ignorant comments, but just remember ignorance stems from their own failures and insecurities, don't take it personally, and keep on submitting...stories or....;)


Hot story - good n dirty
03/15/11 By: Anonymous 

Love your writing, please write more. Ps - ignore all the complainers - same few people complain at all the cuck stories. If they didn't like it they wouldn't be here reading it. They only moan like bitches coz cuck fantasies turn them on and they can't handle it.


Perfect, just perfect
09/30/10 By: Anonymous 

This is what I am looking for from my wife.


Awesome
01/04/11 By: Anonymous 

I don't know how you keep coming up with these great stories. Keep writing!


Finally, female domination model based in reality!
12/23/08 By: Anonymous in Portland, OR 

This 'capture the moment' domination is right on the money. In the real world, it's not feasible for 24x7 domination. But unfurling the fantasy once a month or so makes it manageable; plus, it makes it hotter when it happens. Bravo, for the concept. I want to use it to implement this fantasy in my own life.


OMG!!
02/19/10 By: Anonymous 

This chapter is great!! I've spurted my hard cock into panties... I wish I had this!


Very Hot...
04/28/11 By: HarryHaversackers 

Hot story. My cock was straining to straighten itself out while I was reading, but my chastity device is doing its job too well. I'm hoping for an orgasm in just a few days - after eight weeks of denial.


Absolutely STELLAR Job
02/20/10 By: Makybe_Diva 
... on this story series. Both POV's were clear, and distinctly different. It was exciting to watch the wife's evolution, which happened at a natural pace, and seemed logical to her character. I also VERY much like seeing a man-slave who is NOT sissiefied. Unless he's a pantyboy, it seems pointless to me.


What B S
03/11/09 By: Anonymous in USA 

You are a good writer,but you story is weak.!!!!


YOU SICK FUCK!
10/15/08 By: Anonymous in UK 


Strange????
06/14/09 By: Anonymous in Chi-town USA 

I notice in your bio you said straight Who are you kidding. Good luck!!


WOW---Licking cum from her ass hole?
05/11/09 By: Anonymous 

It took me ten minutes to finish vomiting after reading that.


Orientation: Straight!!! What a joke
10/06/06 By: Anonymous 

You're a homo man. You're like a million other cuckolds who really want the dick but are too scared to write it, so they settle for watching other men fucking their wives and then drinking their cumm. Why dont you just go for it. I for one would love to fuck your stupid face silly and then shoot it all over you whilst calling you names like cum slut! Bitch! Asshole! Wimp. I might even bash you, right in front of your wife and fuck you up the ass. Then I might just choke you and double drop kick you. I bet you will love that, wont you, boy....


HE HAS TO BE GAY OR HE WOULD HAVE BITTEN OFF OR MANGLED THE FIRST COCK PUT IN HIS MOUTH
06/14/10 By: Anonymous 

SUCKING ON A DILDO TO GET YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFREIND OFF IS ONE THING BUT SUCKING A REAL COCK IS GAY AND WHEN HE GETS LOOSE..WAIT UNTIL SHE GOES TO SLEEP AND SUPERGLUE THAT DILDO UP HER CUNT THAT SHOULD GIVE HER SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU


Shit
10/08/06 By: Anonymous in Iraq--Guard at Abu-Ghraib 

Just when it was starting to get interesting, you end it. No getting fucked in the ass by real cocks, no feminization, no crossdressing, no sexual denial. No castration, just licking a cock, and not even sucking one to completion. Total frustration on the part of a reader looking for more pain, humiliation, and heartache. I so looked forward to seeing you put this guy in his place.
Might write a sequel with your permission. Put this guy in a real slave situation. This cunt was far to kind to this worthless motherfucker. He deserved MORE.
I thought sure after he told her that the most degrading thing that he had ever done for her was drink piss that you would have the wife at least shit in his mouth, and maybe her lovers too.
Maybe after a couple of more chapters, crucify him on the cross. (you never did use it in the story.) What purpose was the cross if not just filler for the story? Perhaps a crown of thorns for the "Head" of his cock as she nailed his feet and hands to the cross.
This tale had the potential to be a bdsm tale to equal no others and you missed a great opportunity to bring it to it's fullest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment