Friday 17 December 2021

Amazing Late Night Orgasm

Last night I went to bed before Mistress R, who stayed up for another hour or so. When she came to bed I half woke up and felt my cock was already hard as she slid into bed next to me. For a few moments I laid there willing her to stroke my aching cock, but instead she put her arm over my chest and cuddled against me instead. Which only made my cock harder...

I could have 'asked' her to touch my cock of course, or ask to be allowed to touch it myself, but I was still only half awake. Eventually she kissed me goodnight and rolled over to face away from me and I rolled behind her and wrapped my arm around her, pressing my cock into her gorgeous ass.

After a few seconds Mistress reached back and wrapped her fingers around my cock, stroking it. It felt absolutely amazing, but at this point I still didn't actually believe my 65 day chastity stint was going to come to an end.

She continued stroking and my cock was just throbbing like crazy now and all I could think of was being allowed to cum. Mistress started rubbing the head against her ass as she stroked which made it even harder and I was really wondering how much more of this I could take.

Then she pushed my cock down between her cheeks and started pushing her ass back against me, effectively jerking me off with her ass. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this was becoming intolerable! Then she grabbed my cock again and stroked it hard, pushing me towards the edge.

I told her I was close but she kept stroking, slower but still stroking, while telling me that I'd have to wait.  I told her again I was getting close and by now I was thinking there's no way I am not going to cum, even if she does let go. Mistress obviously realised that I was too far gone and continued stroking, and said 'Or maybe not...' 

God it felt incredible as she jerked my cock and I came all over her ass... I can't remember the last time my cock was throbbing so hard before an orgasm. Afterwards I licked her ass clean, but I think most of it had ended up soaking into the bedsheet (unfortunately). 

Wow, just amazing, and I loved how she used her amazing ass to torment me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment