Friday 25 January 2019

A New Story, A New Blog, Another Pound Gone!

New Story on Literotica...

I've submitted another very old story to Literotica in the past couple of days, it's from about 2007 I believe (I had to transcribe it from a hard copy) and it's now available if you are interested. It's not a chastity or Femdom story, but you might enjoy it all the same...

https://www.literotica.com/s/after-the-pub-3

It's sitting at 4.28 / 5.00 at the moment and I've already had a bit of feedback, via email:

Really enjoyed “After the Pub.”  Actual experience?
Made me think about first time I realized my wife was a slut & I was ok with it. Was after just a couple of years of marriage. We invited a good friend over for dinner because his girlfriend has just dumped him.  After many hours of drinking, my wife is sitting on my lap when she leans over and kisses my friend while grinding her ass into me. Before I knew it, we were all three of us naked.  She didn’t do anal at the time, but she did suck him off while riding me and later switching.
Anyhow, again, good job. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie Christian...

Some of you may remember the name Katie Christian, she had a blog before but she closed it down, I think because she got into a lot or arguments with people who didn't like what she wrote. Well, she's back with a new blog called 'His Is Hers' and she seems to be starting right where she left off! Katie is a little... opinionated, let's say. And she does say some things which rub people up the wrong way, like...

Here is a reality. Women are multi-orgasmic men typically are one and done for a while. That should tell us that by design, women are intended to have far more orgasms than men.
Secondly, male orgasms are essentially a reproductive function. They were never intended to be a source of pleasure. Sure, they feel good, but that is so that men are inspired to breed. But when the woman no longer wants any more children a shift needs to happen. A shift wherein a man gets his sexual pleasure by providing a woman hers. 

I believe this is hard-wired into men and needs to be enticed out of them at the direction of a woman. Once a man reaches about 30 his orgasms should be greatly curtailed as he is taught how to live his sex life through the pleasure of his wife. He is made to serve, I am the object of his efforts. His sense of well being, his sense of accomplishment should rise and fall on my happiness alone. Everything he does for me, whether it be in household chores, inequality in our relationship, or providing me sexual pleasure is an act to bring fulfillment to his own life.

Think about it. Nearly 50% of males over the age of 45 have erectile dysfunction. Why do you suppose that is happening? It is natures way of telling you that your male appendage is no longer needed for the sexual experience. No men over 45 have digital or oral dysfunction. Get the hint? And we fight against that by using chemicals and expensive pills instead of heeding the direction that nature is providing. 
Most women at 30 are just getting comfortable with sex. That means a wise husband now has many,  many years ahead of him when he can deny himself and seek solely the pleasure of his mate. You have been given decades at getting good at making her feel good. Why would you want to throw that all away for momentary pleasure? The truth is a real man wouldn't do that.

So, okay... she does have a tendency to frame her arguments in a confrontational manner and in the process annoy some people, but I can't help but agree in principle that a man's purpose is to provide his wife with pleasure and that his satisfaction is of secondary importance. That's certainly how I feel anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Another Pound...

Tuesday night rolled around again and despite feeling like I'd put on half a stone I actually lost another pound, which means I've lost 16lbs in ten weeks. Considering Christmas fell in the middle of that I don't think that's too bad at all. I also lost 1lb the week before so I'm now owed two treats. I tried to cash one in on Tuesday night, but it was so bloody cold in our bedroom that night that I changed my mind and settled for a handjob instead - even then I was freezing cold, no wonder I had to put the cock ring on again...!

That was extremely annoying as the night before Mistress and I went to bed quite late and just lying there next to her I got very hard and Mistress teased me a little before we went to sleep. So I thought the cock ring could go back in the drawer again, but no... it seems not. Not yet anyway.

So tonight I put the cock ring on and I took so long to get hard that the cock-ring fell off before it happened! But still I was hard enough for Mistress to stroke my cock and once I was hard she knelt up beside me to give me a fantastic view of her gorgeous breasts. I am really happy that Mistress has ditched the bra these last few times, she looks AMAZING! :)

I cashed in one of my treats, choosing to use Mistress's glass dildo again while I licked her delicious pussy. Like the last two times, this produced a pretty spectacular orgasm for my beautiful Mistress and made both of us very happy. :)

Perhaps because Mistress was so happy, when I got to the edge - which happened surprisingly quickly as it happens - Mistress kept stroking and told me that she might let me cum. Of course once I got to the point of no return Mistress let go and smiled as she very gently trailed her fingertips up and down my cock and watched as I leaked a huge load of cum onto my stomach. She scooped some up with her fingers and fed it to me and then picked some more up and placed it on her breast, then leaned forward and had me lick and suck it off. Frustrating as it was, I loved every second. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment