Sunday 2 August 2015

Just Wonderful!

Well, there’s been a flurry of voting and Girls Talk has dropped to 4.43, which means I’ve lost my ‘H’ (for Hot) for the moment. But this could change. My last story dropped into the 3’s for a while and then regrouped.
Besides, I can’t be too upset about it since I’ve just spent the last hour in bed with Mistress R. This has been a very busy weekend, seemingly, and it was great to finally get the chance to spend some time between Mistress R’s gorgeous thighs. πŸ™‚
When I came into the bedroom Mistress was already laying on the bed, idly rubbing her fingers around her pussy (fucking HOT!) and I got on the bed and we kissed for a few moments while she stroked my cock until it was hard. Then she pushed me down towards her pussy and I kissed around her silky smooth thighs, before making my way to her delicious pussy. She tasted beautiful as always and my cock was really throbbing as I settled myself into position.
When Mistress came she bucked nice and hard against me and I could tell it was an extra good one. πŸ™‚ I absolutely love making Mistress cum, and when I know it’s been even better than normal that makes me extremely happy inside.
But the fun wasn’t over, after a few minutes of foot worship Mistress soon had my cock hard again and after some intense cock sucking, she straddled me and started riding my 22 day denied cock. Riding me in her black bra, Mistress looked down at me, just waiting for me to beg to see her gorgeous tits. After all, she just had a shower, so she clearly put it on just to make me beg (which is cool :))…
It didn’t take long for me to beg of course and Mistress obliged me by not only pulling her bra down like she usually does, but by taking it off altogether. She bent forward several times to let me suck her nipples and I told her how much I would love to cum on her gorgeous breasts. She smiled and said, “Well maybe you’ll get to choose that one day.” Then she commented about how one day I might also be allowed to cum all over her gorgeous feet… which touched on my submissive tendencies of course, as you will know if you’ve read ‘Girls Talk’ (I mean it’s obviously routed in my own fantasies, right). Not that I wouldn’t relish the chance to cum on her beautiful breasts and lick them clean again you understand… far from it!
And then, just to turn the screw a little more she added… “But of course, you will have to lick them clean.”
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
Mistress looked stunning riding my cock completely naked and reaching back to play with my balls, while she fucked with my head and I was loving every second of this, obviously… but there was more to come.
Mistress lifted herself off me, exposing my throbbing, slippery cock and then stood over me facing my feet. She leaned forward and I slid my hands up her awesome legs, gently pulling her cheeks apart to expose her asshole. She had me beg a few times and then allowed me to lick her ass as she pumped my cock. She repeated this three times, making me beg each time, and stroking my cock hard as I tongued her sexy asshole.
It would have been all too easy for me to have caved in on the 2nd of August and used my voucher to ask to be allowed to cum. Maybe I should have. But despite the absolute bliss of tonguing Mistress ass, I managed to resist the temptation… maybe I was hoping she would let me cum anyway, because earlier in the day I was thinking about using my voucher to ask Mistress to let me inside her inside, and I didn’t and I got to be inside her anyway… so, it’s a tricky business this voucher thing.
Would I have used it to ask for that though, when I could use it to ask to be allowed to cum? Well, in one way it’s a waste, but on the other hand, it would give the power over my next orgasm ‘fully’ back to Mistress, not that I’m going to be coming without her permission anyway, and the voucher makes no guarantees about that.
Like I said, it’s a tricky business. Even if a lot of it’s just in my head!
Anyway, she didn’t let me cum, and I didn’t ask either… and abruptly Mistress lifted her amazing ass off my face and told me that I’d had all I was getting. My cock was throbbing though and I chanced my arm with one more request.
“Please stroke my cock, just a little more Mistress,” I groaned.
Mistress teased me a little and then held my cock and told me to move against her hand. This was quite difficult and frustrating as she didn’t keep her hand still like I kind of imagined she might, but then maybe that was deliberate… πŸ™‚
She let me do this for a short while and then told me to keep still. She said she would stroke my cock five more times and that would be it. They were nice, firm strokes, but quite absent of rhythm and slow and frustrating… still I savoured every last second of contact and then curled up against Mistress’s beautiful body, my cock absolutely aching and throbbing against her stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment