Saturday 21 May 2011

Notes...

Hmm, I'm supposed to be finalising my notes for Mistress for tomorrow's Femdom session right now, but it can wait a few moments. Actually I'm supposed to be writing my book, in fact I was supposed to be devoting several hours to writing my book, but instead I watched qualifying for tomorrow's Grand Prix, mowed the lawn, went for a long walk, cleaned the bathroom.... and tomorrow we've got our Femdom session, then the GP and then in the evening we're off to see Rush, so there ain't gonna be much writing getting done tomorrow either. I think I'm going to have to start approaching this like a college course and setting aside a couple of full nights a week to get this book done. I've got so many great ideas but it's just getting it done. It's very frustrating. It doesn't help, I think that I get into this mindset that there's no point starting if I've only got an hour, which is nonsense really... but it is nicer to start an evening knowing that if you get on a roll, you haven't got to stop. Monday night should be perfect, because Mistress R will want to watch 'Glee' anyway. I certainly don't!

Well, in about twelve hours I'll probably be getting ready for our Femdom session. And about an hour after that I'll find out if Mistress is going to let me cum. I'm betting she will, because I've never not been allowed to cum in a Femdom session before and I've already set a new record for chastity, so I figure Mistress will want me to cum for her (and inevitably to swallow it). I hope she lets me cum inside her or on her body (a few months ago she allowed me to cum on her breasts, it was absolutely amazing...), instead of just making me lick it off her fingers. But as I keep on saying, it's not up to me, so I'll just have to wait and find out. I'm sure one of these days she's going to make me lick it off the black PVC sheet we use, just like she makes me clean her pussy juice up after I make her cum... though 'makes' me is probably somewhat wide of the mark, 'allows' me is more like it! I don't need much encouragement to do that I can tell you. Still, maybe I'll be proved wrong and she won't let me cum at all, or maybe Mistress Christina will be proved right and it'll be a ruined one followed by another month without release. I must admit, I kinda like that idea...

Well we ordered our canvasses today, should be ready tomorrow or Monday. Not cheap (£40 each at Asda, that's Wal-Mart to our American readers), but they are gonna look spectacular! I will post a pic when I get them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment