Saturday 21 May 2011

A bit of a boost...

Last night I was kind of busy, and I had printed out my last three posts for Mistress R to read. I wasn't really sure I wanted her to read them, since they read a little bit more negative than I would like them to. I went to do the weekly shopping and when I came back she hadn't looked at them so I decided t remove them. Not because I'm trying to hide anything from her, it's just that I worry that if she reads how I was feeling before she might start thinking that this isn't such a good idea. And I don't want that.
I resisted the temptation to mention going down on her again, and when I came back she was already drinking some wine, so that was a clear signal to me that it wasn't on the cards (alcohol makes it harder for Mistress R to cum). So we had a pleasant evening watching TV, but then quite unexpectedly when we went to bed, Mistress R  decided that it was time for some teasing. Obviously quite aware of what she was about to do, Mistress R reminded me that I had to tell her if I got anywhere near to coming. She then set about sucking me and stroking me, alternating between some hard and fast pumping and some mind-blowing slow strokes, all of which left my cock looking not unlike the Telecom tower, and me breathing hard by the time she finally let go and said 'That's all you're getting for tonight'.
After the grumpiness I've experienced this week (which hasn't ALL been down to my over-eagerness it has to be said, work has been a little irritating this week too) it was such a boost to feel her taking me close to having to ask her to stop. Actually I don't know what other people think about this but I find it incredibly difficult to relax enough to let Mistress R take me right to the 'edge', because I'm too worried that I won't be able to stop. So I kind of find myself trying to diffuse my arousal once I get to a certain point, especially as I'm concerned that Mistress R will stop once I tell her that I'm close, and not start again. So instead I head it off until she changes her stroke enough for me to relax.
So this is day twenty one of denial and sure enough I woke up with a hard-on I could hang a picture on. Still, only one more day until our Femdom session, and maybe I will be allowed to cum. Although part of me still hopes that I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment