Thursday 19 May 2011

Early voting, and well....

So, early voting in the new poll is pretty evenly split with half the voters wanting to be cuckolded, half against the idea, only me thinking it's a hot fantasy but that's as far as I want it to go and... 'k' obviously hasn't voted, or he's voted 'Yes Please' by accident...

So last night I showed my posts from yesterday to Mistress R and, well, she didn't seem that bothered really, (about my touching infractions). Which on one hand is a relief, but on the other a little disappointing I suppose. Hey ho. Perhaps she's merely biding her time until Sunday when the wrath of hell will be unleashed? Or perhaps not. Who knows. Perhaps I'm expecting too much, as usual. It seems the eternal lot of the submissive male to expect too much judging by all the other blogs that are out there...

I'm feeling a little deflated today, but at least I haven't touched my cock!




Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment