Tuesday 26 February 2013

No limits....

Following Miss Christina's comment, Mistress and I discussed it and I now have no limit to the number of times I may ask to touch my cock. I think this is much better, the problem was that for the first week I didn't want to use it because it might be a month of denial, so I never got into the habit of asking, I think this was the principal flaw with the idea.
So now, I can ask as much as I want, but of course, there is no guarantee that I will be allowed to, Mistress R seems rather taken with the idea that she could impose conditions, so it will be interesting to see how that develops!
Every now and then I get a little sign that Mistress R is advancing a little bit, it's a slow process of course, and I am happy for her to develop at her own pace. But it is nice to see how she is integrating things, like using her ass to taunt me for example. In all honesty, although it seems quite slow (because I always want her to become more dominant of course) actually in two years Mistress R has come a long way I think, considering the reaction I got when I first posed the idea of 24/7 male chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment