Tuesday 1 November 2011

Seven months...

So this is the seventh month since I started the blog and just thinking about that is quite amazing to me. Seven months since I have made myself cum, seven months since I've been able to touch my cock without permission,  seven months since I've been able to even ask for permission to cum... it's kind of hard to believe really.
Fifteen orgasms over seven months is just over two a month, whereas in the pre-chastity days it would probably have been at least three a week... or to put it another way, in the last seven months I've probably been allowed 20% of the orgasms I would have had otherwise!
Mistress R on the other hand has averaged just under ten a month, which I imagine is probably slightly more than in the pre-blog days, it certainly seems like I'm spending more time worshipping her pussy these days, not that I'm complaining! That probably accounts for the fact that of the 82 orgasms we have amassed between us over the last seven months, 82% of them have been for her, and only 18% for me. That still feels a little too high in my opinion, I would prefer Mistress R's share to be closer to 90%, but it's not up to me, is it?
On the other hand I really loved licking my cum out of Mistress's pussy at the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment